Radiology is a branch of medial sciences that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with radiations. A radiologist is a physician that is expert is radiology.
Learning basic radiology is a must for every doctor. Because without the knowledge of basic audiological techniques such as CT, MRI, Ultrasound, PET CT scan etc, one cannot advice any diagnostic technique nor can read the results. Therefore, if you are a medical student, you must have a good knowledge of radiology.
Fortunately there are a lot of good radiology book. But today we are going to review a short/brief book of radiology here. It is called clinical radiology made ridiculously simple. You can download it in pdf format at the end to this review. But first read our review of this book and its features.
Clinical radiology made ridiculously simple:
This book is written by Dr Hugue Quellette, MD and Dr Patrice Tetreault, MD. It is published by one of the most well known series that is called “made ridiculously simple (MRS) series”. This book has almost the same features as any other book of this series.
You can download this book latest edition in pdf format from the link below. But first lets have a look at some of the features of clinical radiology MRS.
- Like of books of this series, this book (clinical radiology) is also very brief and too the point. Thus it saves a lot of time during exams.
- This book is full of diagrams and tables that makes learning radiology very easy.
- The best thing about this book is that, it has also covered all the clinical aspects of radiology.
- Each chapter is subdivided into Radio-graphic Anatomy, Approach and Specific Problem sections.
- Small chapters on the intravenous pyelogram and computed tomography (CT) of the head are also included.
Here is the list of chapters of this book. This would roughly give you an idea about the sequence and contents of this book:
- The basis
- Chest Radiology
- Abdominal Radiography
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Cervical spine.
- Axial Skeleton
- Non-traumatic Skeletal Radiology
- CT Scan of the Head
Download Clinical Radiology MRS pdf free:
Note: This book has been removed due to copyright issue.
suhail kadiawala says
I am sorry i could not find the link to download clinical radiology MRS.I would requesr you please send link to my email so that i cN download.
hi can you send that book and the book of clinical cardiology ridolus simple my mail is email@example.com
Do you have all the made ridiculously easy PDF?
am MBBS student how can i get this book as pdf here is my gmail firstname.lastname@example.org thank you
How do I get this book